- Location: Toluca Lake is an affluent residential neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles. It’s located near Burbank and North Hollywood and is not far from Universal Studios.
- Lakeside Living: One of the neighborhood’s defining features is the actual Toluca Lake, around which some residences and recreational activities are situated.
- Celebrity Residents: Given its proximity to several studios, Toluca Lake has been home to various celebrities over the years.
- Population: The estimated population of Toluca Lake is around 10,000-12,000 as of the latest available data.
- Transportation: The area is served by a few Metro bus lines, but it’s generally easier to navigate by car.
- Riverside Drive: This is the main commercial thoroughfare, featuring a mix of shops, restaurants, and other businesses.
Helpful Web Links for Visiting Toluca Lake, Los Angeles
- City of Los Angeles Official Website: For general information, services, and community updates.
- TripAdvisor and Yelp: For reviews, ratings, and photos of restaurants and activities in Toluca Lake.
- Metro Los Angeles: For information on public transportation options to and from Toluca Lake.
- Airbnb and Hotel Websites: To explore accommodation options in the area.
- Local News Websites: Such as the Los Angeles Times, for neighborhood-specific news, events, and happenings.
What You Should Know When Visiting Toluca Lake
- Car is King: Like many LA neighborhoods, having a car is often the most convenient way to get around Toluca Lake and nearby areas.
- Upscale Vibe: Toluca Lake is a more upscale, residential area, so dining and shopping can be on the pricier side.
- Proximity to Studios: If you’re interested in the entertainment industry, you’ll find yourself near several major studios.
- Riverside Drive: Don’t miss out on the local shops and restaurants on Riverside Drive.
- Relaxed Atmosphere: Compared to other parts of Los Angeles, Toluca Lake offers a more laid-back, suburban environment.