- Location: Cheviot Hills is a residential neighborhood located on the Westside of Los Angeles. It’s close to neighborhoods like Century City, Rancho Park, and Palms.
- Affluence: It is considered an affluent neighborhood, featuring primarily single-family homes on larger lots.
- Population: The population is around 6,500 residents, based on the most recent data.
- Local Attractions: The neighborhood is home to Rancho Park Golf Course and Cheviot Hills Park, which offers tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a recreation center.
- Schools: Cheviot Hills is within the Los Angeles Unified School District and has access to several public and private schools.
Helpful Web Links for Visiting Cheviot Hills, Los Angeles
- Discover Los Angeles: For general information on attractions, dining, and activities in Los Angeles, including Cheviot Hills.
- TripAdvisor and Yelp: For reviews of restaurants and attractions in and around Cheviot Hills.
- LA Metro: To explore public transportation options that serve Cheviot Hills.
- Airbnb and Hotel Websites: For accommodation options in or near the area.
- Local Blogs and Newspapers: For recent events, activities, and news in Cheviot Hills.
What You Should Know When Visiting Cheviot Hills
- Quiet Neighborhood: Cheviot Hills is a primarily residential and peaceful area, so don’t expect bustling nightlife or a wide array of restaurants.
- Outdoor Activities: If you enjoy golf, the Rancho Park Golf Course is a popular destination.
- Parking: Street parking is generally easier to find than in more densely populated neighborhoods of Los Angeles but still be cautious of signage and restrictions.
- Public Transportation: Public transportation options exist, but many visitors find it more convenient to have access to a car.
- Safety: The area is generally considered safe, but always exercise standard precautions when in a new area.