- Location: Arleta is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, bordered by communities such as Pacoima, Sun Valley, and Panorama City.
- Suburban Atmosphere: Arleta is mainly a residential area with a suburban feel, featuring single-family homes and some apartment complexes.
- Recreation: Branford Park is a popular local spot for sports and outdoor activities.
- Population: The estimated population of Arleta is around 32,000 according to 2020 Census data.
- Diversity: The community has a diverse population, including a significant number of Latino residents.
- Transportation: The neighborhood is conveniently located near the 5 and 170 freeways, making it relatively easy to get to other parts of Los Angeles.
Helpful Web Links for Visiting Arleta, Los Angeles
- City of Los Angeles Official Website: For general information, services, and community updates.
- TripAdvisor and Yelp: For reviews, ratings, and photos of restaurants and activities in or near Arleta.
- Metro Los Angeles: For public transport options to and from Arleta.
- Airbnb and Hotel Websites: To explore accommodation options in the area.
- Local News Websites: Such as the Los Angeles Times, for neighborhood-specific news, events, and happenings.
What You Should Know When Visiting Arleta
- Transportation: While public transportation is available, having a car will offer more convenience for getting around.
- Safety: Arleta is generally considered a family-friendly area, but as always, be aware of your surroundings and exercise common sense, especially in the evenings.
- Local Amenities: The area offers various shops, grocery stores, and dining options, so you should have access to most conveniences during your stay.
- Recreation: Don’t miss a visit to Branford Park if you enjoy outdoor activities or have kids.
- Traffic: The freeways can get busy during peak hours, so plan your outings accordingly.